This was my favorite image while driving the 14 hour trip. I'd glance back just to check on her, and this is what I would see. Please note the pink giraffe clutched tightly in her hand. It is her new best friend which she must have at all times if she is expected to sleep.

"Um, Mom. Mom! I'm a little annoyed, can I please get out?"
11 comments:
awwwww..... how precious! What a little angel!
adorable! I just took an 11hr train ride and there were a ton of babies. I give you SO much credit for traveling with a small one! :)
I can not possibly express what a good baby she was the whole weekend. She traveled so well.
M/Grandma
I see you in that last picture...
What a great baby to do so well for that long of a drive!
She's so pretty!!
So Cute!! I love that she holds onto the giraffe.
SO sweet!!!
I have to add to all the other comments that I too think she is just too cute! Especially clutching her giraffe! Love it!
Awww, what a great little travel companion! Such a doll!
precious. I hope I am pregnant with a girl. I pop in every now and then and see all your sweety's little bow and it just makes me melt!
Awwww!
Post a Comment