
I love being her Mom. She smiles now. Big gummy awesome smiles.
It's 100 degrees here in Texas. We have friends over swimming. I haven't been cleared for that yet.
I'm really getting the urge to run again. My abs are all fused, and my abs are actually working again. I was not prepared for how childbirth would change my body.
Gooner got a shot yesterday while I was holding her; I wasn't prepared for how that would make me feel either!
Our neighbor from Virginia called and said someone sent a baby gift, but we don't live there any more. So if you sent us a gift via our registry when we hadn't yet changed our address, we never got the gift. So I apologize to whomever that was so sweet to send a gift but did not receive a thank you...thank you so much and I'm sorry you didn't get a thank you!!!
7 comments:
Love the picture. So sweet.
Girl, I know you wanna run, but remember it's 100 degrees outside - and that doesn't even cover the heat index!
We ran on an inside track last night and hubs wants to bike ride tonight. Ugh. It's HOT!
Gooner looks so sweet cuddling with her mama! Funny how I think of her as being Gooner even though I know her real name.
Such a precious photo.
How sweet!
Awe! That is such a sweet picture of you both together! Hopefully you will be able to swim soon-it was SUPER hot today :(
I hope you can swim soon too!
She's too precious for words.
Awww! Such a cute picture :-)
Post a Comment