Monday, June 1, 2009

5 Hours


Our Lil' Miss slept for 5 straight hours last night! I woke up and freaked out! Was the monitor working? CHECK! I had to wake her up to eat! She's a champ. She's awesome. I know I am biased, BUT seriously... 5 hours! She is a good little sleeper.

16 comments:

Sassytimes said...

Way to go Gooner! That is awesome! She is just a little cutie!

Love the new header...at first I didn't see Gooner, she's so tiny.

♥ <---extra heart so you don't hate me. ;)

Adie said...

I have to admit I am SO jealous. Are you nursing? We have already started AL on cereal and she is still waking up every 2 - 3 hours. Congrats!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Adie - I am nursing. We've worked on pulling the time in between feeds longer during the day so she's not used to eating every 2 hours.

Unknown said...

5 hours--great job! i appreciate every hour i get :). keep going--sounds like you are doing awesome!

katie said...

Yay!! She is beautiful! And such a good girl already

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's so precious... and quite impressive, I might add. BTW... I love the new picture at the top of your blog. It's beautiful! You and your hubs look so happy!

Suz said...

What a precious picture! Praise Jesus! 5 hours, that sounds wonderful!

We need to catch up so I can tell you about my experience today!

ele said...

5 hours! Well done Gooner! So mum and dad can sleep too!!
She is already very beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

5 hours! You're so lucky! Awesome!

Jessica said...

The first time they sleep past a feeding is a bit scary, but it's rewarding at the same time.
What a precious little one she is!

Unknown said...

5 hours is awesome! I agree that she's a champ!! (and a CUTE one at that!) :o)

Unknown said...

That is glorious!

Xazmin said...

Yay! I remember that "panic" the first time they sleep good long stretch!

She's beautiful!

Ashley said...

She is absolutely PRECIOUS!

Hollie said...

congratulations, 5 hours is great!
she is a cutie!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness--she is absolutely beautiful!!! Congrats to you both!! How fun!!