Sunday, May 17, 2009

Product Review #2


This shaver stinks. Never get it. It doesn't shave closely. The "included" shaving cream bar is a joke and is used up rather quickly. I. Hate. It. Pardon the setting on my camera that makes our white pristine bathroom look yellow. I bought a NEW shaver because my old favorite awesome one is no longer made. I don't like hairy legs. I'm one of those people that stares at people who go "au naturale." Member the arm pit hair post? Yah, I don't have any problems staring OR stating my opinion OR telling people why I am staring at them. Either way, this shaver does NOT give me a close shave and with the impending birth I would LIKE to be smooth. I'd like some dignity left. I'm willing to give up a lot for this whole birthing thing, but NOT smooth legs. I stopped wearing shorts to bed, in TEXAS, and went for the old winter flannel pants. Q either hated my pants OR had pity on my hairy legs and got me a new shaver. I love him.

Which shaver do YOU recommend?

5 comments:

Adie said...

I was using the Schick Quatro and I felt I wasn't getting a close shave. So before birth I went back to my Venus. The closeness of shave is amazing. I just got the 3 blade one (I think, it is the blue one).

Meghann said...

yeah, I like the Venus too. it works well for me :)

and ditto on the 3 blades--for some reason the 4 blades makes it awkward and I don't get as close a shave.

LoriDarlin' said...

I like boy razors - I got Gilette Fusion & LOVE it...

Anonymous said...

Gilette Daisy, pivot head, comfort hold, with aloe strip. I don't like the 3 blades, only the 2. I use soap to lather and throw them away when the aloe is gone. Love 'em! Come in a pink bag at Walmart - pack of 10. Cheap and efficient! Happy shopping! Mer

Anonymous said...

Soon you'll be able to shave without a baby bump in your way :) BTW... Thanks for sharing the recipe. I appreciate it!