Good Luck to both of you!! You won't believe the overwhelming emotions you will be blessed with when you see her face and hear her cry for the first time! I'll say a prayer for her safe delivery and for you and Q!! Can't wait to hear news!!
yyyyyyaaaaaayyyyyyy! As I sit here writing this, you're probably enjoying your first night as mommy. Congratulations to both of you! Wishing you all the very best.
16 comments:
Wahoo!
How cool would it be if she arrives on her due date!
I'll be thinking of you all as you await the arrival of your sweet little Gooner.
YIPPEE!!!! Hope everything goes smoothly!
AF
yay!! congratulations!
hooray!!!!
YAY! :-)
I'm so happy and excited for you both!
Oh my goodness! I'm so excited! Can't wait for updates!
Good Luck to both of you!! You won't believe the overwhelming emotions you will be blessed with when you see her face and hear her cry for the first time! I'll say a prayer for her safe delivery and for you and Q!! Can't wait to hear news!!
I'm very happy for you. God will be with you.
Can't wait for an update!! ...praying.
YAY, I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!
Update soon - good luck!! & YAY!
YAYAYAYAYAY!! So happy for you all! Can't wait to see pictures!!!
I am assuming you are keeping your parents up to date since your mom said, well I guess no news is good news, on my FB.
yyyyyyaaaaaayyyyyyy! As I sit here writing this, you're probably enjoying your first night as mommy. Congratulations to both of you! Wishing you all the very best.
Post a Comment