I have arrived. She pooped through her onesie...onto me. Ten minutes later - I kid you not - she peed through her new onesie...onto me. I hope she doesn't have BIG plans for her THIRD onesie later this evening...
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The peeing and pooping out was a clue to me that it was time to move to the next size diaper. I always did that too late - shoulda switched sooner and it took me by surprise. Every time. Maybe true for you? Just a thought. She is really just too cute. (Have I said that enough?)
I love her head full of hair and she is adorable! Even if she is having blowouts!
P.S. I always wondered what was meant by that... thankfully now I know based on a combo of reading your post and Sassy Times' characterization of the description so you both have enlightened me! Finally. Now I don't have to sound like a fool when conversing with my sister-in-law about things of this nature.
This was your official welcome into the Mommy club!! Cervical checks are THE worst! As I was being taken in for my c-section with Maggie, my midwife had her hand "up there" holding pressure off of the fetal membranes and I had my first and only three real contractions. It was horrible!
Who would think that such tiny cute little beings could make such a big mess? Enjoy breastmilk diapers... when she takes on real food, they will smell horrible.
9 comments:
The peeing and pooping out was a clue to me that it was time to move to the next size diaper. I always did that too late - shoulda switched sooner and it took me by surprise. Every time. Maybe true for you? Just a thought. She is really just too cute. (Have I said that enough?)
Mer
Ah, how sweet. ;o) Initiation at it's finest, no? She looks innocent enough, sleeping there-beautiful! Hope you're getting some sleep as well!
She would never! ;)
Oh, I remember those days...referred to in our house as "blowouts". haha.
She's precious.
I love her head full of hair and she is adorable! Even if she is having blowouts!
P.S. I always wondered what was meant by that... thankfully now I know based on a combo of reading your post and Sassy Times' characterization of the description so you both have enlightened me! Finally. Now I don't have to sound like a fool when conversing with my sister-in-law about things of this nature.
What a sweet face!!!
Oh dear, I think after three onsies, I might just give up on clothes! haha!
Oh sweet you have been christened! You are a new mother. I totally agree with the comment that it is a sign for a larger diaper.
This was your official welcome into the Mommy club!!
Cervical checks are THE worst! As I was being taken in for my c-section with Maggie, my midwife had her hand "up there" holding pressure off of the fetal membranes and I had my first and only three real contractions. It was horrible!
she looks so cute and innocent there though. :)
Who would think that such tiny cute little beings could make such a big mess? Enjoy breastmilk diapers... when she takes on real food, they will smell horrible.
Post a Comment