As for my weekly weigh in... of course I gained folks! I gotta baby in here!!! I think it is safe to say that I won't be "bikini ready" by summer. Remember my seriously long torso? Well, it makes for an only bikini/tankini body, so life isn't always fair... is it?
Agreement to Lose Baby Weight
No longer will I only use my will power to control my eating; instead I will use God's power infused into my will power through the Holy Spirit. I will crucify my flesh daily and give my body what it needs and not what it craves. I covenant today that no longer will food be my comforter, but the Holy Spirit will be my Comforter.
From this day on, I refuse to pollute my body by eating junk food, sugar, fried foods, and any other food that is unhealthy.
I covenant to exercise at least every other day because I realize that I cannot lose baby weight and keep it off without exercise.
From this day on, I refuse to pollute my body by eating junk food, sugar, fried foods, and any other food that is unhealthy.
I covenant to exercise at least every other day because I realize that I cannot lose baby weight and keep it off without exercise.
I Confess
*I want to lose baby weight and keep it off.
*I deserve to lose baby weight and keep it off.
*Losing baby weight is good for me.
*Losing baby weight is good for others.
*It is safe for me to lose baby weight and keep it off.
*With the Holy Spirit's help, I will lose baby weight and keep it off.
Signed, La.
Modified from Dr. Don Colbert's book, "The Seven Pillars of Health."
*I deserve to lose baby weight and keep it off.
*Losing baby weight is good for me.
*Losing baby weight is good for others.
*It is safe for me to lose baby weight and keep it off.
*With the Holy Spirit's help, I will lose baby weight and keep it off.
Signed, La.
Modified from Dr. Don Colbert's book, "The Seven Pillars of Health."
1 comment:
Have you ever read how many times I was told (at my weekly Thursday appointments) that my midwives would "see me in the hospital this weekend"??? Three. THREE. They gave me my "orders" of what to do and we did them. Needless to say, God was in control and I was scheduled to be induced which ultimately meant the difference between life and death for Maggie.
Gooner will come when she's good and ready.
Post a Comment