Thursday, April 30, 2009

Baby Gooner Update


See my hospital bag there? It is actually a soccer bag, OF COURSE! We are prepared!

I haven't done a lot of Gooner appointment updates.... well just 'cause. I've tried not to make this blog totally about Gooner. But, as I become a stay at home mom.... it's bound to be a lot about her, with lots of pictures; hope you don't mind.

*Gooner is NO LONGER BREECH! Wahoo!
*Anytime now folks!
*My super long torso allows for Gooner to punch, kick, and flip to her lil heart's content.
*I was offered an induction, but declined because folks, she'll come when she's ready. I'm not that miserable.
*Gooner did NOT like her head pushed on, but I found her squirming delightful!

13 comments:

The Mommy said...

I am THRILLED that she's no longer breech! I'm hoping for no induction this time too. I really think sometimes it's best to let nature take it's course and we know they won't stay in there forever! Right!??

Sassytimes said...

Be sure to pack clothes for Q. That's the ONE thing we forgot, so hubby was stuck wearing stinky clothes for a few days. {he didn't want to leave me}. ;)

WaaaHooo that she's no longer breech! Wow, can't believe they offered to induce you with over 2 weeks to go...I'm on the "let nature take it's course" page...she'll come when she's ready...when YOU are ready! I'm so excited!!!

ms. mindless said...

i cannot wait for gooner pictures!

Amy said...

If she is anything like her mother, she will make her appearance when she is good and ready.

Yes, she will be the 12th, which is funny because it is 12 grandchildren as well.

Angie said...

She's more than welcome to make her appearance on my birthday. (5/12)

Tell her that the next time you two "talk" okay???

We're praying for you guys!!

Suz said...

I love your patience! I am so anxious that you better believe when offered early induction I'll be first in line..haha.. so I say anyway! :) You sound like you feel great! That is wonderful that she is no longer breech! Any day now! I can't wait to see pics!

katie said...

I'm excited! And I will be so happy to read a blog about Gooner filled with cute daily stories and pictures.

Anonymous said...

Great job on saying no for the early induction! Yay!! Now it's just a time to wait!! I'm excited for you!!

BTW, love the red bags and I see ya'll packed deodrant - good job LOL :0) Keep us updated!

Kelley said...

yah for flipage!!! woohoo. i CANNOT wait for pictures. We MUST talk soon. please. love you and that you packed a soccer bag ;)

Lindsey said...

YAY for not being breech anymore! i was a breech baby, my poor momma!

Unknown said...

I'm only 35 weeks, and I'm already begging my doctor to induce. I bring my hospital bag to every doctor's appointment just so she knows I'm serious. I'm ready any time.

What's in your hospital bag?

Jackie said...

How exciting! You are so close!!

Anonymous said...

yay, how fun!! I can't wait to "meet" her!!! :)