
Q LOVES his "Baby Jeep." I think Gooner likes being so close to Dad. Q wanted a "manly" carrier, and I acquiesced. Having a girl does not mean that everything must be pink.
One thing I love about taking Gooner out is this; babies make people happy. Happy people make me happy.We received a lot of newborn clothing. Being as she was over 8 pounds I figured these would all be too small. Um no. Our baby is LONG and LEAN. Hmmmmmmmmm. Our friend Hannah gave her this cute green and pink newborn outfit and it is the ONLY one that fits. Onesies fit, but who wants to take their new baby girl to a Memorial Day party in a duck onesie?
6 comments:
so cute!!!
How fun... I'm now worried about all of the newborn stuff we have for Kyah!! Hope she can fit into it for at least a week! :)
I love carriers and you are absolutely right about babies making people happy. We took Maggie to Walmart 4 days post partum and Mike stopped to let everyone who glanced our way his new girl. I LOVE men with babies!! can't wait to do it all over again with Maggie & Baby Ellie.
OMG soooo adorable! Love the pics!!
I love the family pic at the top! So precious!!!
AL is also over 8 lbs and she is long and skinny. So 3month outfits swim on her. But her little shoulders pop out of the neck of newborn clothes. Both my other girls were chunky so I have no idea how to dress for skinny.
Post a Comment