
I know the bunny in this photo looks cute. He's just a baby; all babies are cute... right? Um no. This little thing, or one of his kin, bit through the wires underneath our car causing our speedometer to stop working. I'm. Not. Happy. Q put cat hair in the nest hoping this would cause the nest to move to a new location, farther away from vehicles. How is Q supposed to speed his way safely to delivery if we can't read the speedometer? Am I being a bit dramatic? I am not!
I take back my "I'm not that miserable" phrase. This morning I woke up SUPER achy. I think every part of my back that can hurt... does. And my patience is getting thinner. Strangers keep asking me when I'm due. I say, "Any day now." I of course assume the conversation is over because CLEARLY I don't look ecstatic to STILL have this girl in me and I'm not open to further conversation with YOU stranger. But they come back with, "I can see that, but when is your actual due date?" Really? For you stranger in Target... is it any of your business? I don't know why this bothers me so badly, but I feel like this is entirely rude.
6 comments:
They aren't meaning to be rude. I warned you that the people in Texas are the friendliest people around.
M
We have several bunnies in our backyard and one that likes to munch on the gras next o the driveway. I hope they're not demon bunnies, too.
As for your question about what we used to do before our little glue came along...we have no idea. We still do most of the stuff we did before, but with a side of Muffin.
I'm about o blog about how I'm feeling a little miserable too.
Okay La you are completley cracking me up! I am due next Thursday and completely miserable. I can't sleep my hips and knees have started hurting and my feet have been killing me for months - even straight out of bed in the morning. Doing stuff is a huge task but laying around and sitting around are not helping the rest of my body. Unfortunatly I have been a complete beast to anyone who breaths close to me! GRRRR! And I am sick of hearing - Oh your almost done. That is what people who aren't carrying around an extra 40 pounds around making everyday feel like a month long say. Sorry I didn't mean to get all crazy pregnant lady on your blog! Good luck girl! Can't wait to see pictures of an adorable baby and a happier you! ;)
Dude. I feel you. I'm more tired of people than I am of the pregnancy, I think. Ugh.
What do people asks questions like that. I hate when strangers touch pregnant girls' bellies, too. If you won't touch someone's tummy normally, why would you do it now?
Haha you crack me up!
Post a Comment