Thursday, May 7, 2009

CSI: New York

Soooooooooooo last year I got pregnant. Big surprise. Well, then one day, a couple MONTHS later Montana, Lindsay on the show, found out she was pregnant with Boom's baby. Great twist to the story, I liked the romance, and it was all around great.

Until.

She had her baby on last night's episode. That isn't fair. I've been pregnant longer. I've reached an all time low. I'm mad at a TV show. I'm mad at a girl on TV cause she had her baby. I actually FELT jilted and Q LAUGHED at me.

What we DID learn during the show:

1. Q will NOT be answering phone calls from his boss or anyone else while I am going through labor. Did I mention I was doing this sans epidural? I need him.

2. I do not want ANYONE besides Q walking me around the hospital while we WAIT for dilation.

3. I AM going through labor with my hair securely in a pony tail because I won't look like Lindsay when I am done.

5 comments:

Sassytimes said...

Kudos to you for not doing an epi. Mine didn't work, so I was au natural! Q will get you through...and your determination to meet her precious face. I'm always thinking of you.

The Mommy said...

I'm planning on trying to go sans epidural too. I don't want o set myself up for failure, so I like to say that I'm going to try to make it as long as possible without one. My hair isn't long enough for a ponytail, but I hope to have some mess-proof way of wearing it that day too.
She WILL come!

Lindsey said...

WOW you are my hero for not having an epi! Good for you!

Jessica said...

I remember feeling like that with my first child when I watched a certain show. It did seem very unfair, but I soon realized my time would come. Yours will too and then you'll laugh at how mad you were at the show.
Good luck with your delivery!

P.S. I found your blog through Steff's and can't to see your precious little girl!

Jean said...

Hang in there, Laura! The wait, though so difficult at times, will be worth it when you hold her in your arms!