Monday, April 27, 2009

Thanks for not choosing today Gooner

Happy Anniversary



The best gift ever. Do my parents know us or what???



We've been through a crazy year! There's no one else I'd rather experience life with. I love you.


9 comments:

Sassytimes said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 1 year?

Amy said...

It's a good thing she didn't make her appearance today. Happy Anniversary!! Looking forward to IA.

katie said...

Congratulations!

The Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary! Now, she can come, right!?
Baby E is due on June 7 and our 9th anniversary is June 24. Needless to say, I'm hoping that she arrives BEFORE our anniversary!

Suz said...

Aww happy anniversary! How many years?

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary! you two are adorable!! :)

Teegs said...

Holy cow! Has it truly been a whole year? Blows my mind... Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! What a happy day! :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

aww happy anniversary!!