
This is a regular look for me. Nature. God. Crazy bed hair. A cup of coffee. Journal. Baby Girl - ALWAYS present. Mass contemplation, meditation, and prayer.
A lot to take in. So many changes in life - my life, her life, Handsome's life. In Texas, new parents; so much to take in. Much surrender to our Risen King.
So am I ready for the life of a mother?
Yes.
7 comments:
You're gonna be great at it!
You will be a great mother!
(I see belly) ;)
Finally, I see little Gooner!!
My contemplation time is usually around three or four o'clock in the morning. I sent Big Daddy a long email at 5:00 this morning because I had so much on my mind. Maggie is keeping me so busy during the day, so I guess that's my special time to think about Baby Ellie being on her way.
Great photo! Looks like the perfect place to contemplate. :)
congratulations on your soon to be arrival! so exciting=) such a cute picture!
I LOVE the look - the whole nature, crazy hair, coffee - we'd be great friends.
Great that you feel ready :-) I was SO nervous, but it faded away once he was actually here.
Love this!
Post a Comment