
Here is an original painting on the wall in the nursery. I'm certain Lil Gooner will understand the value of this piece of art. :)
Rash update: I'm SO GLAD the rash on my belly has tamed down and it is no longer itching as much; however, the rash continues to itch on the tops of my hands. Wow, it is so uncomfortable and I can't wait for it to stop!
Dad and Handsome are headed out into the wilds of Texas to go boar hunting. There has been MUCH talk about face paint, guns, ammo, seeds, and ear plugs. On the home front there has been much talk of garage sales, brownies, and bassinet finishing...
I've been experiencing contractions and to be honest...those aren't much fun. I have another appointment next week and we will receive final word about her breech status.
Edit: We did move to Texas.
4 comments:
how beautiful!
Have fun going to garage sales, making brownies, and going bassinet finishing! Hopefully there will be pictures :)
So, I'm confused...is the move to Texas permanent?
Glad the rash is going away...kudos to you for dealing with contractions. I never had any until it was TIME...and boy oh boy, it was TIME. Ouch! ;)
I'll be crossing my fingers that Gooner gets out of breech for you.
Glad your rash is better!
The boar hunt sounds like it has all the makings of one of Big Daddy's greatest dreams...guns, ammo and facepaint and all.
Hopefully Gooner will get into position. I was told by midwife that Baby E is currently head down. I swear there is a head (or maybe buttocks) that poke me in the left side.
You'll be in my prayers!
hey thanks for the notes and encouragement!
i would get at least one nursing or very comfortable bra to wear in the hospital after Gooner is born. motherhood maternity makes some really soft cotton bras that i wore in the hospital. after your milk comes in and you see what size your new boobs are (ha!) i would order one from VS online. good luck with everything!!!
Post a Comment