Friday, April 24, 2009

Fitness Friday... Anyone?

I've decided that Friday is now Fitness Friday over here at Prone to Wander. We as women have a hate relationship with the scale and a love relationship with our "skinny" jeans. I've seen sooooooooooo many bloggy things like Weight Watchers Wednesday, TMI Thursday and la la la. I WAS thinking about Fabulous Fitness Friday - taking alliteration in blogland to an all time high - but instead decided on Fitness Friday. So ladies... did you work out this week???



Sunday: Took a hike with Handsome
Monday: Gabby's Workout Video
Tuesday: Skip (the day just caught up with me)
Wednesday: Gabby's Workout Video and evening walk with Handsome
Thursday: Walk with Mom
Friday: Gabby's Workout Video

And there ya have it. Once I'm cleared to workout I'll begin training for a 5K and switching up my workout videos. I figure, once Gooner arrives I'd hold out on a gym membership and utilize cardio workouts with weights. I thought doing the SAME pregnancy workout three days a week would annoy me...it doesn't. It feels SO GOOD to move when you are this preggo.

So let me know how you did ladies! I don't want to feel ALL ALONE in my quest to live life to the fullest!

PS. Of course I'm not all alone, Handsome works out regularly and ALWAYS watches what he eats...

2 comments:

The Mommy said...

Mike goes to the gym as much as possible and was doing full contact fighting and mixed martial arts at least two or three times a week...before the whole move thing. I go for long walks with Muff and if Mike's home he goes too. Now, I just have to pee during the entire walk. I used to do a run/walk combination in the morning before work.

Suz said...

I love working out being pregnant! I do the pregnancy yoga.. Unfortunately I haven't been very diligent at doing it every other day like I wanted, but I feel SO good after I work out! Keep up the good work.. We need to be accountablity bloggers to keep in check after the baby arrives! :)

*By the way - I don't know if I replied to your email, but you look great!!