Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Surprise!

Now, on to the award...Sassy, over at Sassy Times, wowed me with this award:




Thanks Sassy! That's pretty awesome! The rules of this award are to tell seven things I love and pass it on to seven bloggers I love. Here goes...

*This list might be slightly different due to Gooners own specific tastes.*

1. I ♥ Q.

2. I ♥ Gooner.

3. I ♥ sitting on the deck watching the rain.

4. I ♥ watching Arsenal with Q (and soon Gooner).

5. I ♥ corn dogs and kettle corn.

6. I ♥ Lindt Chocolate (especially WHITE!!!)

7. I ♥ running (soon so will Gooner in a jogging stroller).

I, like Sassy, enjoy the blogs I read BUT there are a few I love - besides Sassy's who I can't choose cause she already got chosen... sad.


Lori at Little Bit, Katie Beth at This is Katie, Suzette at The Manens, and Mel at Where's My Belly?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were agreeing until 4,5,6,7.

M