Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rained out?

Welcome to Cherry Blossom 2009! They, DC officials or maybe the weatherman, canceled the soccer tournament!!!! What!? Oh yes, due to "inclement weather." Seriously? Q and I drove into the District today and WE didn't see any inclement weather... do you?




We were NOT pleased to wake up to SUNNY weather only to listen to a PRE RECORDED message telling us that due to D.C.'s "standing water" policy the games had been canceled. So Q and I went around taking pics; please view the picture above behind our blog title to see our matching red cherry blossom soccer tournament t-shirts. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Tonight Q is taking Gooner and I out for Buffalo Steaks at Ted's Montana Grill. Yummmmmmmm. I just hope I can get a side of broccoli. Don't know what it is 'bout this lil' girl within that makes me crave the green stuff.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

As beautiful as it is I'm assuming the picture didn't do justice.

M

The Mommy said...

Sorry that soccerwas canceled. We've had TONS of rain here and I'm SO ready for sunshine!

katie said...

pretty pictures.

I made my blog private recently... so I can add you as a reader if you would like to be added. If not, I won't be offended, but will miss your comments!

And... I'll continue enjoying yours!

Britni said...

Ted's is seriously one of my favorite places. I haven't been there in forever but need to go back soon!

La. said...

Yes Katie! Do add me, it would be so sad to say goodbye! Is it the pregnancy hormones talking??? hee hee, yes add me. Do you need anything from me to add me?

La. said...

Word to the wise, I guess after driving for upteen hours through VA and Tenessee I like to use the word "add."

katie said...

hi: i just need your email! and then you log in to my site.

katie said...

oops,

you can email me at kati_g@hotmail.com, if you don't want to post your email as a comment. :)

cotadajdaj said...

Hey, Congratualations! I've not been on your site for quite some time. What a lot of changes since I stayed at your place when was that? Two years ago or so? Anyway, sorry for the cancelled tourney! But congrats on the baby to come! Di

Suz said...

I have been craving lots of green veggies too.. and carrots!!! I have heard being pregnant will make those cravings stronger too.. That and fruit! Can't get enough of any of it! :) You need to post some belly shots!