Friday, March 27, 2009

A New Woman Writes Before You

My eyebrows are no longer caterpillars; they are a beautiful sculpted pieces of beauty. (Gooner did NOT appreciate my twists of agony during the waxing and Tweezer Torture).

I had a head/scalp massage with Rosemint oil and steaming hot towels; um super awesome. Why did I wait this long? After that.... a hair cut.

Later I fell asleep during a back massage. THEN I had my hip put back in place, dislocated AGAIN - no wonder Gooner is breeched. Apparently I keep dislocating my hip and trying to squish her head; I guess I wouldn't want my head squished either. I can't blame her, I'd stick my head in my Mom's ribs too. She's a bright lil cookie!

I was starving so my darling husband bought me a shortbread cookie from Panera - he is one smart man!

Tomorrow is the long awaited Cherry Blossom Soccer Tournament. Gooner and I will be watching from the sidelines and cheering like mad. She will cheer too because she get's REALLY excited when I'm excited. Pair that with Q's excitement and we have one happy baby who has ALL limbs akimbo. I'm sure my gut, bladder, and all other organs will bear the brunt of her toenails AND her all star goalie moves in my womb.

I wanted to leave you with a little visual of Q and his enthusiasm over Lil Gooner.



He expertly assembled Gooner's Caddilac on Wheels, otherwise known as a stroller, in under 15 minutes. We know that she will LOVE her carseat and will never cry in it. We also know that she will LOVE to be wheeled around in her stroller and I won't be one of "those" moms who carries her baby and pushes her purse in the carriage.

5 comments:

katie said...

yay for a haircut! And you sound brave getting the eyebrows waxed. I pluck, though I'm not the best at it. I have always wanted to try the wax, but I am so nervous I'll leave without eyebrows! Eeek.

Hope the tourny is fun and thats great news that you all already have the stroller assembled.

The Mommy said...

So you are a new woman!! Hope your weekend is great!

katie said...

and its 35-40, which I know isn't terribly long, but it still feels daunting at moments!

Anonymous said...

I am soooo going to post a picture of you pushing an empty stroller carrying Gooner.

We will be cheering from here for Q at the Cherry Blossom Tournament.

Sassytimes said...

I need a day like that! Sounds amazing!

Sophia loves her stroller, as long as it's moving. ;)