Friday, March 6, 2009

A Harmony of Love

I always wanted to fall in love with a man that played the guitar...maybe cause my Dad plays the guitar? I don't know, but I wanted Q to play for me when we were good friends but he told me no. He said that music is special, that he'd only play for his wife, and only for the one he loved. He didn't love me YET...



He played guitar at church and with the youth, but never for a lady... he was saving that for his wife. He did. I love it when Q grabs the guitar and tonight that is just what he did. We sang praise songs, and hymns, all while I sat on the corn bag...of course singing too!


I STILL managed to set the ten second timer on the camera, and "race" onto the couch BEHIND Q - all so you can see if I've aged to 40 since yesterday ;) Thanks to everyone who gave me encouragement and said that I do NOT look 40...which I fully appreciate.

****For strong willed Gooner story that Katie is referring to....stay tuned.

5 comments:

katie said...

Great story! Thanks for sharing!

katie said...

... I should have said great stories! Your hubby sounds very sweet and it seems like you might have a strong-willed baby girl! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know the story yet but strong-willed? YOUR baby? Surely not!

Great picture!!!!!!

Mom

The Mommy said...

SO sweet! You are a lucky lady.

Lori said...

40? That would stink! For the record - you don't look 40 at all.