war on my insides. Thankfully I don't have any orcs in there, BUT heartburn DOES feel a little like that nasty liquid oozing from Orcs. I don't know. I've mentioned before that I grew up with Guns, Ammo, Bows, and Arrows. Dad taught me all the good things about cleaning, safety, and FUN. So in watching ALL fight movies I figured that in battle I'd be the girl who dressed up like a man and fought. And THEN I watched The Two Towers where the women and children, rightly so, hid in the caves away from the fighting. And I realized that I have Gooner now, and that means that IF that were a true story, that's where I'd be. Hmmmmm. I'm sure I'd have my own little battle on my hands keeping her out of acidic cave lakes or something.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Counting Gooner's Kicks
Apparently I'm supposed to be doing this. Really? Gooner plays a soccer match with my internal organs... I don't know.... let's say 5 times a day? "If your baby isn't active enough call your practitioner." Do I still need to call if I have ten kicks in say.... 5 minutes? Last night we watched the extended version of The Two Towers, and apparently Gooner joined forced with Aragorn, Gimly and Legolas and waged
war on my insides. Thankfully I don't have any orcs in there, BUT heartburn DOES feel a little like that nasty liquid oozing from Orcs. I don't know. I've mentioned before that I grew up with Guns, Ammo, Bows, and Arrows. Dad taught me all the good things about cleaning, safety, and FUN. So in watching ALL fight movies I figured that in battle I'd be the girl who dressed up like a man and fought. And THEN I watched The Two Towers where the women and children, rightly so, hid in the caves away from the fighting. And I realized that I have Gooner now, and that means that IF that were a true story, that's where I'd be. Hmmmmm. I'm sure I'd have my own little battle on my hands keeping her out of acidic cave lakes or something.
war on my insides. Thankfully I don't have any orcs in there, BUT heartburn DOES feel a little like that nasty liquid oozing from Orcs. I don't know. I've mentioned before that I grew up with Guns, Ammo, Bows, and Arrows. Dad taught me all the good things about cleaning, safety, and FUN. So in watching ALL fight movies I figured that in battle I'd be the girl who dressed up like a man and fought. And THEN I watched The Two Towers where the women and children, rightly so, hid in the caves away from the fighting. And I realized that I have Gooner now, and that means that IF that were a true story, that's where I'd be. Hmmmmm. I'm sure I'd have my own little battle on my hands keeping her out of acidic cave lakes or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I could never do kick counts with Maggie, but I get kicked so much and so often with this baby that I'd have no trouble!
Having a baby changes you and yes, you would be hiding in the caves with Gooner.
I counted my kicks for two days with Sophia, then figured it was a lost cause since she was so active. I think the purpose is for low active babies. As long as you feel her, you are good!
Be happy for those kicks.. I am nervous b/c I have only felt her twice in 2 days!!! It makes me a little worried. I hope you're feeling good...
Post a Comment