
But we DID sorta look like a speed dating group. I have to be honest, I was a tad, bit, nervous. What party was I here for asked the hostess, um... Kate... bloggers meetup... group of 25? It didn't matter, I saw Wearing Mascara and I knew I was in the right place!
At first, it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY strange seeing these ladies in person. I mean you KNOW so much about these people, down to recognizing the favorite headband in their hair, yet you don't know their real names. I sat beside Landlocked Mermaid, and still throughout the whole night, I called her Mermaid.
Apparently my face doesn't look pregnant - thank you ladies - so Baby Gooner went pretty much under the radar.
I'm excited, and I hope we all meet again soon!
9 comments:
At least you had the pleasure of reading their blogs before meeting people. I came along for the ride and am now doing my back research. Wish it would've been the other way around. It was still fun to meet people even just quickly.
Hahaha I am so happy to meet you! You are such a sweet gal! We should meet up for lunch or something soon? Oh and yes, we did look like a bunch of lesbians but that's okay! hahaha
Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is a hilarious post - fabulous blog!
So much fun! I am glad we sat across from each other :)
PS-I finally changed the anchor of the week. I promise to start (actually) changing it every week!
Sounds like fun!
That's so funny. Hope you gals had a good time
I still can't believe they kicked us out!
fyi..i didn't get towed! the parking gods smiled down on me yet again. i may not be so lucky next time!
That sounds like fun!
Post a Comment