
He had them custom made. For me. He knows me SO well!
He knows I love:
Yellow
Calla Lilly's
Squares
Bamboo
and SYMMETRY!

I mean look at that leave formation!

I think he went into the shop and found NOTHING tres perfect, so he told the owner what his wife would like, and helped him pick out "the right stuff." Once he picked it out, they ordered it since the flowers weren't in the shop. (This shows premeditation, and knowledge aforethought, that my man was NOT running to Safeway the DAY OF!) Yipes! I feel so special!
He's taking me to Macaroni Grill in a little bit, 'cause "It's our special place." I'm so excited to just be with him. After my nine hour shift at The Bux, Gooner is resting. I'm certain she will LOVE Vodka Rustica from Macaroni Grill.
6 comments:
So pretty! Hope you enjoy your last Valentine's Day as "two".
Got to take advantage of easy date night.
Kudos Q!
Beautiful!!
Oh Laura, it's beautiful! I'm so happy that you have an awesome man.
That is beautiful!! You have a thoughtful husband. :)
Post a Comment