Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh the scale....

Dare I tell you what the scale actually says??? No. But I WILL tell you that I'm 21 weeks and have gained a total of 8 pounds thus far! I've still kept with working out and husby and I just left the gym.

Running? Out since last August... stupid tendon!
Elliptical? Wakes her up with all the "bouncing" and that's not fun...
Sit down bike? Oh yes... this works well, although the pedals have to be SO far away now so that my knees don't hit my belly OR hit my baby girl and wake her up. And now that our little Arsenal player has "found her game" I prefer to keep her sleeping.

For example. I attended Kweku's indoor soccer game. Ha. Forget the gentleman's game of soccer. This is slam my husband, 4 at once, pushing and kicking, trying to get the ball from him, while slamming the ball towards me with a huge CRACK causing Baby Gooner to royally FREAK. I mean, we are talking about both legs and arms going psycho. This is the first time I actually FELT just how long she is; I felt it and I was uncomfortable. SO, me being cool, swayed back and forth rubbing my belling, talking to her meanwhile texting my Mom about how we had just survived our first "temper tantrum." In Lil' Gooner's defense, it WAS loud; I'm sure her world was jarred.

Anyway, back to my 8 pounds. I've been eating super duper healthy. Mostly because I crave pineapple, fruits, cherries and SPICES! So this was one of my AWESOME snacks for the day, along with my first chapter of reading:



Can you guess what my snack was?

13 comments:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Mom, you are not allowed to participate in the guessing game :)

Sassytimes said...

Wow! 8 lbs is good!! I gained all of my weight in the last trimester..seriously almost overnight! 30lbs total and it was all gone in a matter of days. I bet you look great! Good job keeping up the working out. It'll help so much in delivery and recovery.

The Mommy said...

You're such a good little pregnant lady!!

Anonymous said...

No fair. Can I give a hint?

Mom

Whitney said...

Wow, you have done well! :) Awesome, girl!

Unknown said...

Was it cream cheese with pepper sauce and crackers? If it were me, it would have been. Of course, I also ate ice cream because I "needed the calcium."

Q said...

Well done Hannah for being the only person who guessed...

La. said...

Well Babe, I guess Baby Gooner is SO much more interesting than cheese and crackers... ;)

Anonymous said...

I would have guessed but you wouldn't let me.

Mom/Grandma

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Very true, You can guess now.. ;)

Anonymous said...

I think it is imported jelly (from Nebraska)

Anonymous said...

Holly said that she thinks each of her deliveries went really well because she continued to work out through out her pregnancy.

Unknown said...

Wow, only 8 pounds?! That's awesome. You're my new hero. :) I gained waaay too much with Preston, so my goal next time is to do much better!! I'm wondering if the cheese is brie? I've never had it before, it just looks like it could maybe be brie. ;o) Best wishes on the last half of your pregnancy!!