Such a good wife, supporting her husband and all!! Thanks so much for your so sweet comments. I appreciate your prayers more than you could ever know! I'm in total baby bliss just thinking about another little girl and I can't imagine feeling any happier if it were a boy. I think we are doing great on our weight gain!!! ~Jamie
2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm so happy you did because yours is just great! I can't wait to hear more about your pregnancy! :)
Such a good wife, supporting her husband and all!!
Thanks so much for your so sweet comments. I appreciate your prayers more than you could ever know! I'm in total baby bliss just thinking about another little girl and I can't imagine feeling any happier if it were a boy.
I think we are doing great on our weight gain!!!
~Jamie
Post a Comment