
By Jamie! (I can't remember how I met Jamie - of course online - but I really like her and her blog!)
This is truly a BLAST from the PAST! A past from Kweku's life pre Laura!
So when I met Kweku, I couldn't get enough of him... still can't. But, I begged and pleaded; I so wanted EVERY picture and piece of information on this man that I could find. I mean, he'd captured my heart and by golly he was SOOOOO good to look at! Here he is in Florida on spring break! Apparently he was at a beautiful resort, but of course there were NONE there as beautiful as me...even though we wouldn't meet for another 4 years...
I tag Meghann, Sassy, Angie and Jackie (you are supposed to go to your My Documents folder, go to the sixth folder, the sixth picture and then blog about it.)
2 comments:
I remember feeling THAT way about Mike (aka, Big Daddy) when we first met too.
Cute picture! I'll TRY to find a family picture of us to post sometime soon.
This is AWESOME, because I know at least half of those people!
Post a Comment