
Gooner II, of the masculine variety, could look like this:

What say you?
Clearly Gooner has Kweku's nose. Apparently she is going to get one pudgy cheek from me, and one cut cheek from Kweku. And does she have her EARS PIERCED? Please check out this post to inquire how long I waited...
Is Gooner II holding a stick instead of kicking a ball? Is hockey in our future? Kweku says either will do!
Oh, and apparently psycho hair is in our future.
8 comments:
Gooner will be a looker! ;) I'm excited to try that website and see if it really looks like Sophia...
She is going to be a sweetheart no matter what!!!!!
Mom/Grandma
Oh that's so much fun! I want to see what it would do with our pictures. Your children will be beautiful.
I'm with Grandma. . . she's gonna be GORGEOUS!!!
Beautiful!!!
We already know that Gooner is already adorable!!!
gooner will be adorable!
Our kids totally must be related. So wierd. LOL
Post a Comment