This evening I hit the maternity jack pot. My friend, Luci, recently gave birth to a little baby girl, Arden. She plans on more babies, BUT she said she had a "few" extra clothes if I were interested in hand-me-downs...which I am. Borrowing maternity clothes is a right of passage and special between women/friends. So Luci, her two dogs, and I, wrestled a huge box upstairs from the basement and into the arms of Kweku (who was gallantly waiting in the rain and ready to run with the HUGE box). We only took one box! Oh yes, she has more!!!

This undecorated room is our current Guest Room, soon to be Baby Gooner's room. And for those of you curious...we are not decorating with a soccer theme. Although, if we do find a soccer mobile, I think it would work quite nicely. And for the curious... boy or girl (would you like to know the sex or shall it be a big surprise!?), Baby Gooner will be an Arsenal fan!
3 comments:
Tell us the sex! Otherwise your friends and family will curse you under their breath in the aisles of Target as they try to buy you gender neutral gifts. My two cents. =).
Gotta love maternity hand-me-downs! How wonderful!! I love it when I get to find out the sex of unborn babies before hand, but surprises are great too!! Whatever you and Kweku decide will be perfect, I'm sure. :)
I want to know! It makes plotting and scheming easier.
Post a Comment