Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Cookie Party


Kelley had a Christmas party. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of the AWESOME gingerbread men and gingerbread babies that we decorated; BUT I did get a picture of Kelley and me.

My tummy is growing. I wasn't showing at all and suddenly I became slightly basketballish. People stare now and someone today asked, "how far along are you?"


People keep asking if we actually named our baby Gooner. We haven't. That is a nickname until you all find out the REAL truth in May...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute

Anonymous said...

Does this mean I have to redo the quilt I made?

Mom

Unknown said...

The picture on the wall behind you and Kweku? I love it! I think Becky has it on her wall too!

Meghann said...

aw--I think you should really name the baby Gooner. Even if the baby is a girl. Has such a tough-girl ring to it :p

you look great, btw. I did the same thing--didn't look pregnant and then in about a weeks time, everything changed and there was no hiding it anymore.

Q, La, and Gooner said...

You made a quilt already???

I've also found that I don't like maternity shopping; it is worse than normal shopping.