
Is our Baby Gooner a boy or a girl? I've added the poll to the blog on the right to see what YOU think.
What do I think?
Hmmmmm. Boy or girl, either way, Lil Gooner is gonna play soccer.
Yesterday was my last day of French. Should I take French II? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. If I do, the class finishes right before my due date. And my Prof said that my water is NOT allowed to break during class. And then my friend sitting next to me said, it isn't a big deal, it doesn't so much as break and pour out, but trickle. Really!? Is this what it is like to be pregnant? Where people talk about your water breaking in the middle of French class?
So I'm at that awkward stage where I have a baby bump, but in a sweater I just look like I ate Santa's cookies. Soooooo, people stare at me funny until I take pity on them and tell them that there IS in fact a Gooner in my belly. And they all stare, "What's a Gooner?" And I smile. And they ask with a stunned look and a small voice of confusion, "Are you really naming it Gooner?" And this time I laugh.
The flag has nothing to do with this post, but it flies proudly from our balcony.
3 comments:
Can't wait to hear what your little Gooner is!
I'm also at the stage where I can choose whether to look fat or pregnant...I prefer the pregnant.
This post is hilarious, and I love everything about it.
I vote FOR French 2, because even though it will be hard and tiring, you will be MORE tired and find in MORE difficult after Gooner comes. Besides, then there's the whole childcare thing. But then, you have a husband who can watch the baby...
I voted boy. But then, we thought I might have a boy and I didn't. How I love my little girl!
I just laughed out loud at the thought of people's faces when they say "are you really naming it Gooner?". Haha.
Post a Comment