It's at this time of year, Brian's birthday Dec 8, that we always remember the "super fabulous voice" of your dad. I cry (literally, I do) every time I remember him dressed as Joseph, holding Brian as a newborn, and singing Joseph's song in church. (The keys are wet as I type.) You are blessed to have such a dad and now a grandpa to your kids!
2 comments:
I just love Mary & Joseph. . .
and Mary & George! :)
It's at this time of year, Brian's birthday Dec 8, that we always remember the "super fabulous voice" of your dad. I cry (literally, I do) every time I remember him dressed as Joseph, holding Brian as a newborn, and singing Joseph's song in church. (The keys are wet as I type.) You are blessed to have such a dad and now a grandpa to your kids!
Merry Christmas, and congrats!
Meredyth
Post a Comment