Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Husband is Still Amazing

The headless soccer player.



Finally he isn't running! I LOVE going to his soccer games. Oh, and please note that the other team is in Pink. I laughed every time I heard the other team yell from the sidelines, "Any pink need a sub?" A woman sitting behind us ended up being the girlfriend of "double zero" from the "Pinks." At the half he trotted over, finally realizing that his lady love was there to see him. He then began to try everything in his "how to" soccer book to impress her. I especially enjoyed his slide tackles that ended up with no ball and only grass. It was impressive. He also got a yellow card for shooting off his mouth and reckless tackle. I'm certain she was impressed...especially after they lost the game 6-2.



I dare you to try and take a photo of your husband running...in the dark...after a ball. Once again he was voted "Most dangerous and lively player on the field."



He's running so fast you can't even see his legs.



Me with the other "WAGS" = Wives and Girlfriends of Soccer Players. It is cold AND I am covered in TWO blankets.


3 comments:

Q said...

I was going to say 'thank you, my WAG' but I'll keep to 'thank you my beautiful wife for coming to all my games'!

Anonymous said...

Am I finding an excuse to make another quilt? Maybe a soccer quilt? OK. maybe not. Always looking for another excuse.

Love, Mom

Chris said...

I see one...no two...no three legs...or is it four, no wonder kweku runs so fast!