Oh yes I am, in case you wondered.
"Why so amorous Laura?"
Kweku and I celebrated our one year of dating anniversary...yesterday. Funny that we are married now, almost a full two months!
Here is a picture of us as "just friends." Please note how we are NOT sitting next to each other. We spent that whole night walking beside each other...talking...but we couldn't sit together. I mean, we couldn't let the other one know what the other was thinking...could we?
I'm glad he pursued.
I'm glad I said yes.
5 comments:
We celebrated our one year of dating anniversary the same week! Of course, it was also our ten months of marriage anniversary (Zach does not recognize monthly anniversaries, though. He says that I am making up holidays to get presents.). You and Kweku are so much fun-- I remember how you ran interference for us that night, making sure we could walk together... how he volunteered to "keep you company" that week so you wouldn't feel like a third wheel... how he was CONSTANTLY up past his bedtime to hang out with you. So wonderful. So great. I am very, very happy for you.
so fun!
I love this post! And pic!
Do you remember the name of the restaurant you were in?! I think I remember going there as a kid!!! My cousins live in DC!
BTW, as soon as John gets here we are making a trip up north to visit aunts, uncles and cousins on both sides!
That sounds great! We would love to hang out with you when you guys come our way. The name of the restaurant is Bilbo Baggins in Old Town.
Hannah, I remember those days vividly. I also remember Tracy asking me that day whether Laura was my girlfriend. He or someone else then commented that Laura and I love each other, but we didn't know it yet.
A year later, Laura and I are happily married.
Post a Comment