Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Did I Hear Wedding Bells?

Nope, that was Meredyth playing the piano.

I'm a happily married woman.


I have an AMAZING husband. See that man...my husband... standing alone on that peak? Yah, now he has a WIFE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about we see some picture from the wedding darling?? Maybe the groom in his suit?? :)
AVM

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Laura!! Wish we could have been there for your big day.

Bethany said...

Congratulations! Everyone had a blast, everything was beautiful, and I'll have a new post on my site with all the goodies by the end of the week for you both to see. We love you and are praying for your new marriage.

Angie said...

congratulations, sweetheart. We are so sorry we couldn't make it. And yes, we need to send a gift. Oops.

Love you--post pictures soon, please???

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a little pressure. Take your time, there is no hurry.