Hope you got some good stuff...:) I love reading your blog, now that I've 'rediscovered' it, GREAT Bride hat, do you get to wear that on the 'big day'?:-)
I think we could make the hat work. I'm bringing my glue gun and we can get some tulle. We could even tie the tulle in a big bow at the back. Just think of the possibilities.
10 comments:
What fun!!! Love the hat.
I had to wear a "bride's hat" at a shower...and it had an ugly, puffy veil stuck on the back. :-(
Clarissa
how fun! when was that? oh and what time did you get out of the awful meeting last night?
Hope you got some good stuff...:) I love reading your blog, now that I've 'rediscovered' it, GREAT Bride hat, do you get to wear that on the 'big day'?:-)
Definitely not...
I think we could make the hat work. I'm bringing my glue gun and we can get some tulle. We could even tie the tulle in a big bow at the back. Just think of the possibilities.
Mom
And add some butterflies!
Laura doesn't like butterflies so that isn't going to work. But glue on fake flowers might work...
Oh shoot, my gift was just covered in pink and purple butterflies. Great, now I have to rethink this particular situation.
It's too bad that my bridesmaids won't be wearing AWESOME straw hats like my Mom's bridesmaids...
Post a Comment