Here's my heart, O take and seal it,
Some day people will look at your wedding pictures and laugh too. Love you.Mom
I still have one of my mother's LOVELY mustard yellow bridesmaid dresses from her wedding.
You're wha...?
la. where is this around us? id love to see it, and possibly you with it :)
I'll see you on the trail at mile 26 then, yah RockStar?Yup Kels, someday soon we shall...
The munchkins are so adorable, they both call me Mimi. We are having lots of fun.
Hey - you need to call me about songs! I think we can nail them down really quickly if I can hum them to you!Mer
Less than 2 weeks. Amy FINALLY sent her RSVP. Have the rest of you? Mom
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Some day people will look at your wedding pictures and laugh too. Love you.
Mom
I still have one of my mother's LOVELY mustard yellow bridesmaid dresses from her wedding.
You're wha...?
la. where is this around us? id love to see it, and possibly you with it :)
I'll see you on the trail at mile 26 then, yah RockStar?
Yup Kels, someday soon we shall...
The munchkins are so adorable, they both call me Mimi. We are having lots of fun.
Hey - you need to call me about songs! I think we can nail them down really quickly if I can hum them to you!
Mer
Less than 2 weeks. Amy FINALLY sent her RSVP. Have the rest of you?
Mom
Post a Comment