Thursday, March 20, 2008

Excitement

Kweku and I are getting away for Good Friday and going HIKING! We are thrilled! Amongst all these wedding plans we haven't had time to be together, and to be honest, I miss my fiance!

The roomie is moving out and I am thrilled. The cat will soon be gone.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Kweku is looking forward to spending time with you!

Also, rumors suggest your roommate's cat was in line to audition at the Biggest Loser...

Anonymous said...

Girl, I received the invitation yesterday. Thanks for thinking of me!! Since John and Mustafa won't be so keen in giving me permission to take time off, I'll be there in spirit. Im wondering though, WHY Kentucky?? AV

Anonymous said...

My response is sitting on my desk staring at me, so I don't forget, although knowing me...

Anonymous said...

Come on Amy...send out the response to Laura. I am sure she can't wait to see it...

So what about the hiking trip? Any anecdotes? Any pictures to share with us?

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are coming Amy.

Anonymous said...

Is the countdown on yet? The dresses are almost done. They will go in the mail tomorrow if I get the last address I need.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Did you have any doubt that I was coming? I am taking 4 vacation days.

Anonymous said...

Yes Amy we know you are coming so SEND THE RESPOMSE

Aunt M