
Exhaustion. Lack of sleep. Wind burn. Sun burn. Cold. Achy.
Saturday up at 7.
3 games...ALL wins for the mighty Gooners!

Tourists EVERYWHERE!
Home and in bed by 10:30...exhausted.
Up by 5:45 AM
Still dark.
Single Elimination
Game One: Win for the Gooners - We are now ranked 8th in the Cherry Blossom Tournament!

Game Two: Semi Quarter Finals (last 8 teams of original 32) Loss for the Gooners. Sadness.
Great Job Gooners!
2 hour nap.
Kweku played 5 games in 24 hours. That man is walking a little stiffly.
4 comments:
Yeah, I am feeling like an old man. When I first get up from sitting down, I have to walk like a hunchback for 30 seconds before I can walk upright.
Is that why you are in the front row because you can't stand upright?
Actually, I only got stiff 4 hours after our last game. So to answer your question, I'm in the front row simply for the team picture.
Or because some of those guys are so tall! For reals, Tyler is like a bean pole giant!
Post a Comment