Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Diamond Is....


I've been told it's:

Elegant
Classy
Wow
Beautiful
SO SPARKLY
Wow Laura, it's round!
So many diamonds on such a small band
Did he do this himself!? (clearly the average man does NOT have such fantastic taste!)

There are no words to describe how much I love my ring and the man who gave it to me...

I did take a picture of it. I'm trying to decide if I should post it or not. Would it be appreciated? It is SO special and beautiful to me..... I mean... Kweku was on his knee and everything!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Uh. . .yeah, a picture would be in order. I would think that's a given.

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Apparently not so obvious as emails are telling me to hold off until the wedding!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Angie. You promised more Christmas pictures & I haven't seen them.

Anonymous said...

since i have already seen the ring in person... and it's beautiful, i'm ok without it not being on here. but to be fair to everyone that does not live near the district i think you should put it up... along with the pics from today, mainly the group shot so i can have it :) you guys are great!

Anonymous said...

I'll see it at the wedding so I think that I will be able to wait.