Thursday, January 31, 2008

Til' Now...I Always Stood By On My Own...

Apparently there is BIG talk on THIS post. Hmmmmmmmm.

When will I post the "news?"

Why haven't I posted the "news?"

When will I post pictures of said "news?"

I will try to post more often.

BUT, as I responded in the positive to Kweku's question; I will be quite busy planning.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to be family!

Anonymous said...

And what about YOUR question that I responded positively to?

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to details of said plans.
Congratulations to you both.
Jean

Unknown said...

Well Tim...Are you going to be in Kentucky around the end of April?

Thank you Jean! I'm soooooo thrilled!

Anonymous said...

Ugh. We'll be gone the last week of April, 4/28 thru 5/1-2, maybe the 3rd. Life fills up fast here. Email me privately and we'll git-r-done...

Angie said...

Kentucky IS right next door to Tennessee, you know......?

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Then I think you should come!

Anonymous said...

Do I get to come? Maybe you will get to see Darin's new house.

Angie said...

do you need an address for an invitation? I can provide one.

Unknown said...

I would love for you to come and I DO need your current address.

Of course you are coming Amy!

Angie said...

I'll email it. I think I have your e-mail.

Anonymous said...

I was just kidding. Of course I'm coming. I have already requested my time off. Let me know if you need me to do a job.