Happy birthday, Kweku (special friend of Laura's)! It is quite possible that we might share the same birthday. Sorry I didn't have the chance to meet you when you were in Nebraska. Laura, is it possible you will be coming back the same time as Angel (before your parents move to TX)? I really cannot imagine Sundays without seeing your parents at church.
Remind me to tell you my sweet corn story some time. Or, ask your mom if she remembers ...
What a special blessing your family has been in our lives.
It is so good to see the joy in your eyes and smile! May God continue to bless and guide you both.
3 comments:
Happy birthday, Kweku (special friend of Laura's)! It is quite possible that we might share the same birthday. Sorry I didn't have the chance to meet you when you were in Nebraska. Laura, is it possible you will be coming back the same time as Angel (before your parents move to TX)? I really cannot imagine Sundays without seeing your parents at church.
Remind me to tell you my sweet corn story some time. Or, ask your mom if she remembers ...
What a special blessing your family has been in our lives.
It is so good to see the joy in your eyes and smile! May God continue to bless and guide you both.
I remember to sweet corn Jean. I also remember and appreciate all the prayers when Laura was in Turkey. (Happy Birthday)
TEXAS?!?! What?
I need an update here, seriously. And yes, I know you told me to call you--I've been busy. Chasing pigs and such from my yard.
It's true.
Post a Comment