
The question of the week, no? We have had plans ALL week to post a picture on this glorious weekend. To YOUR utter surprise you get one more week of endless delight, expectation AND anticipation of a lovely "couple" picture. Reason being....drum roll please....we are going to get super cool pictures at Clarissa's wedding. I know that we promised to provide a photo like Macbeth said and we WILL provide photos...just not a nice head shot of the two of us...
So back to a good ole story of Starbucks rat dogs.
- Rat dog went completely out of control. Was it barking or crying or screaming...? My manager couldn't tell. What does that tell you? hmmmmmmmm, kick them to the curb and get a German Shepherd.
I added this SUPER COOL picture of a Caterpillar instead of my darling Kweku because I know just how interested you ALL are in furry little creatures.
WE have appreciated all of your comments. WE find them entertaining AND uplifting.
To those of you who want to MEET Kweku...this next Sunday we will be attending the EARLY service.
Oh and I WOULD have visited all of you in Tennessee AND Kentucky IF my plane hadn't been canceled at the last stroke of midnight and I hadn't been shuttled to Ghetto-ville. But when Kweku and I road trip, we will take delight in you!
4 comments:
Not even a little picture?
SEE?!?!!? Even your MOM is asking for pictures.
Ahem. . . . .
"To those of you who want to MEET Kweku...this next Sunday we will be attending the EARLY service."
For those of us who won't be there, a short YouTube video of the grand entrance might appease...
Post a Comment