Friday, September 21, 2007

Fashion Faux Pas in Kentucky


Fashion Issue Number One:
Who on earth wears ALL white? I just don't believe this woman was thinking when she woke up. From the white hair...to the white shoes..I'm not certain she was thinking at all.

Fashion Issue Number Two:
As for the other lady... Her shorts are a LITTLE too short and her heels a LITTLE to high for airport comfort. While ALL the guys were gawking and girls laughing (myself included) and on the phone with Kweku I grabbed my camera and took a photo of this scantily clad lady.

Now forget Fashion...What about Kwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeekuuuuuuuuuuu and Me?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
As for being coy... I am. Apologies?....No...Yet... Macbeth says it best:

"To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kentucky?! What in the world are you doing in Kentucky without telling us??!!

Is your brain so full of Kweku that you've forgotten us? (I know you haven't, don't worry..)

Angie said...

And, did you forget that KENTUCKY is next door to TENNESSEE???


Uh, hello......?!?!

Anonymous said...

This entry was hysterical ... love your fashion commentary!

Just want to add ... you should consider becoming an author of a book series! It seems the anticipation for your "next entry" in this latest series of suspense-filled blogs (about Kweku) rivals the pre-release press given to the new Harry Potter books.

:)

Seriously, it is just great to hear such joy in your "voice" as you write. May God continue to bless you and all those you care about!

JR