Saturday, August 11, 2007

More Photos of the Trip


Marcela is so pretty! She truly is a lovely little girl! I am a proud Tia! I have a lot of stories.

First off....my flight from Reagan to Atlanta was lovely. I experienced few bumps and enjoyed ample leg and hip room. Not so on the flight from Atlanta to Nebraska. Not only were we on the smallest plane ever, I sat beside one of THE smelliest men ever. As I saw him walk sideways down the puny aisle I KNEW he was going to sit beside me. As he lifted his arms to "stow his bag in the overhead compartment" I almost gagged. Clearly deodorant, showering and laundry were of little use to him. The air was permeated with his vile scent so I turned on the little fan above me. I thought this was a great idea until his smell came at me full in the face...apparently letting the air fester with his odor was better than having it carried to me on gale force winds. The flight took forever. I was practically hanging in the aisle; praise God for the aisle seat!!! Why doesn't his mother tell him he smells??? Where did that "gracious and kind" nature go???? Well, I stored it with the cargo on the way from Atlanta and retrieved it with my luggage at baggage claim in Omaha.


We went to a water park. It was freezing. Just ask Harmony.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you thought it was just Istanbul who had smelly people!! They're all over the place aren't they dearie??..
Im coming to NY this Friday.. I'll be sure to ring you

Anonymous said...

Are you talking Marshroute smelly? It sounds like it. I am so sorry for your trauma!

clarissa

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute pictures!