Friday, August 31, 2007

In a State of Mourning?



I'm ancient! I woke up this morning to super yummy Cinnamon rolls made by the loving hands of my roomie. It looks like she'll be leaving soon to go join her hubbie in Hawaii. So, shall we mourn the loss of Hannah leaving AND Princess Diana dying on my 16th birthday....

I know this is a SERIOUS matter, but seriously people...every year on my birthday????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been laughing about that all morning. Stupid (deceased) celebrities... why do they have to steal your Day of Glory every year?

Anonymous said...

Ouch...I hadn't put two and two together about your b-day. Jesse Owens died on my birthday, but somehow that doesn't end up in world-wide reflection and remembrance. imagine that. Sorry you have to share the day.

Clarissa

Angie said...

Sorry you had to share it, too.

HOly cow. . .if she died on your 16th birthday, that makes you (gasp) 26 years old?!?!

Eek! How is that possible when I'm still 29?

Anonymous said...

25
Don't make me older than I am.

cotadajdaj said...

Hey Happy very very be-lated birthday! I would have celebrated with you if I was there, not the death of "you know who". Di