
My Aunt (Happy Birthday by the way) reminded me that I haven't posted...in forever.
This is a pic of Lincoln at night.
The Big Points:
Another rat dog came into Starbucks. It was a poodle mixed with a Maltese...we named it Moodle.
Starbucks has EVERYTHING pumpkin. Makes me ready for fall. I love fleece.
Kweku and I made a list of all the things we want to do before God calls us from this city. The list is OH SO LONG!
A new friend gave me a Birthday present.
I FINALLY figured out my camera.
I found out TODAY that the reason we SOLD OUT of the SUPER AMAZING 1,200 dollar espresso machines is because they are on sale AND with my discount the price would be a whopping 350 US dollars. Yah, that's why they SOLD OUT and I DON'T HAVE a "Magnifica."
A bird is REGULARLY using the sunroof of my car at night for target practice. slightly irritating.
What is MORE irritating is that I open Starbucks in like 5 hours....
2 comments:
would that have been Aunt Fay?????
I laughed aloud at "Moodle."
Post a Comment