So, I haven't posted in a LONG time. Have I ever gone this long without posting? Hmmmmmmm, you say. I have lots I could talk about... For example:
A.)Turning on the frappacino blender without the lid meanwhile spraying me and EVERYTHING else with Raspberry Mocha
B.)Surviving on bread and cheese for days...
C.)David's Bridal HORROR's
D.)Friend Crazy Moments
E.)Trying to blow out a tire... 400 dollars later...
F.)Watching Dancing with the Stars in SLOW MOTION....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
G.)Sitting on the balcony in the rain meditating
H.)Endless conversations with those you can't get enough of
I.)Airport rides
J.)Company
K.)Sleep is for the birds.
L.)Traffic
M.)Dancing with Hannah
N.)Changing Hannah's headlight at a gas station (she changed it, I was along for moral support)
O.)Getting discounts from automen just for "being attractive women"
P.)Ghetto Wal-Mart buying hair dye
Q.)Realized that RED hair conquors ALL when it comes to Hair Dye
R.)Asthmatics should not run in the humidity sans inhaler
S.)Mom withdrawl, we didn't speak for a week
T.)Subway has my sandwich memorized (the manager gives me a 30% discount, I oughtta take advantage of that don't ya think....?)
U.)I still can't find my camera cord... Where is it???
V.)Marcela and I had a lovely conversation about her chapstick and shoes. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
W.)I love my hair cut
X.)Organic dish soap does NOT cut the grease to my standards
Y.)I did not plan to make it to Y
Z.)Much less Z..........................
3 comments:
From A to Z. . . you are
A....may...Z..ing!!
This is Ethan from the TIC, I tried to email you but I have the wrong email. Mine is eash23@gmail.com, I want to catch up with you. You are missed.
Etha Ashley
Wow. I think you will know what I'm talking about.
Speaking of which, Zach has made up a nickname for Rob Hef V.
Oh man! I wish we had the energy and time to blog all these things.
Also, I can't get enough of you. Especially lately. I can't get any of you.
Post a Comment