A. I must not bust out the top
B. I must not bust the seems on the hips
C. I must not look hidious
D. I must not look like a tramp
E. I must not embarrass Clarissa
Apparently Lydia had her work cut out for her... I walked away with a piece of stapled paper saying I was the proud owner of an apple red dress.
This has been a busy week as some Army Rangers have been visiting us. We all went to a restaurant called "Bilbo Baggins." It was actually quite strange. The food was strange.

Apparently pine trees are the "new" garnishment of high society. Maybe "Greenpeace" should hit up Bilbos!
And does this napkin look anything like Gandalf?
2 comments:
Dear Laura,
I love you for going through that for me. Really...I do. I don't particularly like doing things like that either. Also, I'm very proud of you. Finally, and most importantly, you won't embarrass me. I have myself and Jimmy to rely on to do all the embarrassing things.
Clarissa
I still think it looks like Gandalf. I don't know why it struck me that way-- I'm generally not one to see the abstract...
Post a Comment