Monday, May 7, 2007

A Cynic Am I Not


I merely see the humour in nearly every situation... For example the other day I was smacked in the face with the end of the mop. Not only did I say I was fine, I also bit a hole through my cheek causing a perpetual ouchie.

I'm not a fan of the bus system. The busses in RUSSIA were better than here!!! I'm not sure you need a license to drive one of these babies. I think the only thing they require is a working foot. Usage of the eye...well that is optional. And THAT became apparent due to the cracksident that happened today. The guy just turned into an SUV. It isn't as if the SUV was hidden or illegally parked, the driver just ran into it. The crazy thing is, he barely spoke English. SO, when the cop showed up he did a lot of nodding his head and smiling in a dopey way. Irritating. And after Roy Rogers Breakfast burritos (apparently the driver became hungary after my stop) and random 7-11 stops, I'm about at my limit. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

All weekend I've been collecting Starbucks pastries and the government LOVED it. They LOVE Starbucks! They love it More when it's free! That's how I feel. What on earth will I do when I actually have to pay for Starbucks coffee again???

What is a candy dispensOr? It is waaaaaaaaaaay bigger than a pez dispensOr and smaller than a vending machine. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

My parents are coming to visit me. I'm beyond thrilled! Yay!

2 comments:

Jonas said...

Congratulations, you did it. You made me laugh (out loud) from reading something.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Laura, I totally know what you mean about the situation previously discussed. How annoying!!!!!!
Clarissa