Saturday, April 7, 2007

Domesticity

Hannah's friend Becky is visiting and currently they are making curtains. Lovely. I am thrilled about that. Perhaps our bare apartment will soon look like a home. I also had a little extra time today to unpack some things. I haven't had a lot of spare time due to Starbucks. In a way I feel like I live there! But that's ok, as I already mentioned; I'm embracing the coffee bean scent. yummmmmmmmmmmm!

So above is a pic of the White House. I felt this sudden urge to leap through the fence and make a run for it when Hannah's brother pointed out the obvious. A.) Please note the snipers on top of the White House and B.) I'd be running INto a fenced in area. The urge passed.

I'm sleepy so I'm heading off to bed. Waking up at 4:30 in order to open at Starbucks is WAY to early.

Oh, Starbucks IS NOT Republican. Could this city get any more political???

No comments: