Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Photos, Photos, Photos
So I still haven't taken any magnificent photos of this place. Despite the craziness of running around wild, I really like it here. I got completely lost and that was NOT lovely, but in a way it was. At least now I know THIS part of the city a little bit better. Too bad we still have the capital and Maryland left to scope out. I went grocery shopping today and made supper for my roomies. They deserve it. They have been lovely! I am very excited about that. I have waaaaaaaaay too much stuff for an itty bitty closet so we are planning a roomie outting to get an armoir. We are doing the whole bonding thing this week as my life will be WAY busier than it is now. but new things always take a thousand times longer. Like finding Home Depot and realizing that I left my tape measure at home. AND my cast iron skillet. AND my crock pot. AND my fan (to cover up strange noises). AND my favorite quilt on my bed. AND my toolbox that I really need now. But I am thankful that I have a car, seriously I am! Way thrilled. But tomorrow will be a busy day, but that's good. I feel bad for my roomies, I have junk everywhere!!! Alright, I need to sleep. Tomorrow is a NEW day! Lovely. I need to iron some things before job hunting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with everything! I wish you the best and you are in my prayers. -BZ
Post a Comment